PurposeContains expression cassette for E.coli galK for use as a counterselection marker in strains lacking galK
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||193727||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Entrez GenegalK (a.k.a. b0757, ECK0746, galA)
- Promoter J23113
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AflII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTTGGTAGCGGTGGTTTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSFDuet-galK was a gift from Martin Buck (Addgene plasmid # 193727 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:193727 ; RRID:Addgene_193727)