|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19595||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2645
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namefbf-1 prom in PDONRP4P1R
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)1118
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attP4 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attP1R (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCM1.107 was a gift from Geraldine Seydoux (Addgene plasmid # 19595 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19595 ; RRID:Addgene_19595)