|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19602||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2257
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namefbf-1 ORF+3' in pDONR201
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)2490
Entrez Genefbf-1 (a.k.a. CELE_H12I13.4)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attP1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attP2 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCM3.06 was a gift from Geraldine Seydoux (Addgene plasmid # 19602 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19602 ; RRID:Addgene_19602)