PurposeDual-Luciferase Reporter vector carrying an EGFP direct sequence
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||196606||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6173
- Total vector size (bp) 7018
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)717
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer atcaagagcttcgtggagcg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:psiCHECK-EGFP was a gift from Franco Lucchini (Addgene plasmid # 196606 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:196606 ; RRID:Addgene_196606)
For your References section:siRNAs pools generated in Escherichia coli exhibit strong RNA-interference activity against influenza virus genomic sequences. Villa R, Renzi S, Dotti S, Lucchini F. Virology. 2022 Dec 31;579:38-45. doi: 10.1016/j.virol.2022.12.013. 10.1016/j.virol.2022.12.013 PubMed 36599198