|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20121||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3961
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)354
Entrez Genesncgb (a.k.a. sncg, zgc:112131)
- Cloning method TOPO Cloning
- 5′ cloning site TOPO (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site TOPO (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
zSynA in situ probe.
For antisense, cut with BamHI and transcribe with T7
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PCRII-zSynA was a gift from Aaron Gitler (Addgene plasmid # 20121 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20121 ; RRID:Addgene_20121)