PurposeCre-activated AAV expression of EYFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20296||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5604
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameenhanced yellow fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)720
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please see http://www.optogenetics.org
for additional information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1a-double floxed-EYFP-WPRE-HGHpA was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 20296 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20296 ; RRID:Addgene_20296)