|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20979||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)900
Entrez GeneHOXA9 (a.k.a. ABD-B, HOX1, HOX1.7, HOX1G)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Xpress (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Xpress-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-terminal (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byGuy Sauvageau
Terms and Licenses
cDNA cloned from human bone marrow cells. Addgene has not been able to confirm the Flag tag.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HOXA9-pRSET was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 20979 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20979 ; RRID:Addgene_20979)
Map uploaded by the depositor.