|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20983||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4820
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)850
MutationCoding region only. No 3'UTR
Entrez GeneHOXB5 (a.k.a. HHO.C10, HOX2, HOX2A, HU-1, Hox2.1)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HOXB5-pCMV1 was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 20983 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20983 ; RRID:Addgene_20983)
Map uploaded by the depositor.