|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21007||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneHOXD10 (a.k.a. HOX4, HOX4D, HOX4E, Hox-4.4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F, T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Plasmid constructed by Dr. Nancy Boudreau in collaboration with us
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HOXD10-pCDNA was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 21007 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21007 ; RRID:Addgene_21007)
Map uploaded by the depositor.