|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21506||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2643
Vector typeMultiSite Gateway
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namepmex-5::GFP (w introns)::(Gly)5Ala
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)1374
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attP4 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attP1R (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R/ T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJA245 was a gift from Julie Ahringer (Addgene plasmid # 21506 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21506 ; RRID:Addgene_21506)
For your References section:MosSCI and gateway compatible plasmid toolkit for constitutive and inducible expression of transgenes in the C. elegans germline. Zeiser E, Frokjaer-Jensen C, Jorgensen E, Ahringer J. PLoS One. 2011;6(5):e20082. Epub 2011 May 26. 10.1371/journal.pone.0020082 PubMed 21637852