|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21630||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemyelin protein zero intron1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1409
Entrez GeneMpz (a.k.a. Mpp, P-zero, P0)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MPZ-intron1 pGL3-TATA was a gift from Jerry Crabtree (Addgene plasmid # 21630 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21630 ; RRID:Addgene_21630)
For your References section:Calcineurin/NFAT signaling is required for neuregulin-regulated Schwann cell differentiation. Kao SC, Wu H, Xie J, Chang CP, Ranish JA, Graef IA, Crabtree GR. Science. 2009 Jan 30. 323(5914):651-4. 10.1126/science.1166562 PubMed 19179536
Map uploaded by the depositor.