|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22086||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GeneFgf3 (a.k.a. Fgf-3, Int-2, Int-P)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
cDNA with longest 5' end; poly A tail lost because cut with EcoRI.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mFGF3 was a gift from Gail Martin (Addgene plasmid # 22086 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22086 ; RRID:Addgene_22086)
Map uploaded by the depositor.