|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22191||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4358
Vector typeMammalian Expression, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin and Bleocin (Zeocin), 100 & 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesh Mediator of DNA damage checkpoint 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)58
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer H1
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTER_MDC1 (422-2) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22191 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22191 ; RRID:Addgene_22191)