pQCXIB CMV/TO DsRed2 (w444-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22274||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7025
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTop10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameDiscosoma sp. red fluorescent protein 2
Insert Size (bp)677
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMVforw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byDsRed2 cDNA was obtained from Dr. Christian Beausejour.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQCXIB CMV/TO DsRed2 (w444-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22274 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22274 ; RRID:Addgene_22274)