Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22484||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameeNOS S1179D
Insert Size (bp)4000
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:eNOS S1179D was a gift from William Sessa (Addgene plasmid # 22484 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22484 ; RRID:Addgene_22484)
For your References section:Regulation of endothelium-derived nitric oxide production by the protein kinase Akt. Fulton D, Gratton JP, McCabe TJ, Fontana J, Fujio Y, Walsh K, Franke TF, Papapetropoulos A, Sessa WC. Nature. 1999 Jun 10. 399(6736):597-601. 10.1038/21218 PubMed 10376602