pLenti X2 Zeo/pTER shGFP #1 (802-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22530||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5596
Vector typeLentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Bleocin (Zeocin), 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesh Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein #1
Alt nameshGFP #1
Insert Size (bp)48
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer H1forw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti X2 Zeo/pTER shGFP #1 (802-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22530 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22530 ; RRID:Addgene_22530)