|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22603||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameubiquitin specific peptidase 42
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUSP42 (a.k.a. tcag7.880)
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site GATEWAY_LR (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site GATEWAY_LR (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene's NGS results found a R1272G mutation compared to GenBank reference sequence BC132862.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-HA-USP42 was a gift from Wade Harper (Addgene plasmid # 22603 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22603 ; RRID:Addgene_22603)
For your References section:Defining the human deubiquitinating enzyme interaction landscape. Sowa ME, Bennett EJ, Gygi SP, Harper JW. Cell. 2009 Jul 23. 138(2):389-403. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.04.042 PubMed 19615732