|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22814||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 4241
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gataacaatt tcacactcta (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBMTL-4 was a gift from Ryan Gill (Addgene plasmid # 22814 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22814 ; RRID:Addgene_22814)
For your References section:Broad host range vectors for stable genomic library construction. Lynch MD, Gill RT. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2006 May 5. 94(1):151-8. 10.1002/bit.20836 PubMed 16496398