|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22961||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Entrez GeneSs18l1 (a.k.a. CREST)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NocI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-CREST (C89) was a gift from Anirvan Ghosh (Addgene plasmid # 22961 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22961 ; RRID:Addgene_22961)
Map uploaded by the depositor.