|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||23221||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5050
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)977
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBY2887 was a gift from Ralf Baumeister (Addgene plasmid # 23221 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:23221 ; RRID:Addgene_23221)
For your References section:SnAvi - a new tandem tag for high-affinity protein-complex purification. Schaffer U, Schlosser A, Muller KM, Schafer A, Katava N, Baumeister R, Schulze E. Nucleic Acids Res. 2010 Jan 4. ():. 10.1093/nar/gkp1178 PubMed 20047968