Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||23226||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
Entrez GeneRHOC (a.k.a. ARH9, ARHC, H9, RHOH9)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-RhoC was a gift from Channing Der (Addgene plasmid # 23226 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:23226 ; RRID:Addgene_23226)
For your References section:Rho Family GTPase modification and dependence on CAAX motif-signaled posttranslational modification. Roberts PJ, Mitin N, Keller PJ, Chenette EJ, Madigan JP, Currin RO, Cox AD, Wilson O, Kirschmeier P, Der CJ. J Biol Chem. 2008 Sep 12. 283(37):25150-63. 10.1074/jbc.M800882200 PubMed 18614539