pEM1 = flp-21::LoxPStopLoxP::npr-1 SL2 GFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24033||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10000
Vector typeWorm Expression, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Entrez Genenpr-1 (a.k.a. CELE_C39E6.6)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer flp-21 promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEM1 = flp-21::LoxPStopLoxP::npr-1 SL2 GFP was a gift from Cori Bargmann (Addgene plasmid # 24033 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24033 ; RRID:Addgene_24033)
For your References section:A hub-and-spoke circuit drives pheromone attraction and social behaviour in C. elegans. Macosko EZ, Pokala N, Feinberg EH, Chalasani SH, Butcher RA, Clardy J, Bargmann CI. Nature. 2009 Apr 30. 458(7242):1171-5. 10.1038/nature07886 PubMed 19349961