|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24043||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9000
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)150
MutationOnly bp 601-750 of NAB2 (NLS)
/ Fusion Proteins
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- PrA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
NLS of NAB2 (bp 601-750) inserted in EcoRI/BamHI, eGFP inserted downstream in BamHI/HindIII and a single PrA repeat inserted further downstream in HindIII/SalI of pYX242.
PrA motif sequence downstream of GFP:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NAB2NLS-GFP-PRA (107) was a gift from Michael Rout (Addgene plasmid # 24043 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24043 ; RRID:Addgene_24043)