pET28 Set9 wt
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24082||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSETD7 (a.k.a. KMT7, SET7, SET7/9, SET9)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET28 Set9 wt was a gift from Danny Reinberg (Addgene plasmid # 24082 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24082 ; RRID:Addgene_24082)
For your References section:Set9, a novel histone H3 methyltransferase that facilitates transcription by precluding histone tail modifications required for heterochromatin formation. Nishioka K, Chuikov S, Sarma K, Erdjument-Bromage H, Allis CD, Tempst P, Reinberg D. Genes Dev. 2002 Feb 15. 16(4):479-89. 10.1101/gad.967202 PubMed 11850410