|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24093||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
MutationH7L, G21S, V23M, C32S, T39V
Entrez GeneNtrk1 (a.k.a. Trk)
/ Fusion Protein
- RFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer DsRed1-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TrkA-RFP was a gift from Moses Chao (Addgene plasmid # 24093 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24093 ; RRID:Addgene_24093)