Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24098||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10200
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneDRD3 (a.k.a. D3DR, ETM1, FET1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- alpha7 nicotinic signal peptide (N terminal on backbone)
- eGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Article Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-DRD3 was a gift from Jean-Michel Arrang (Addgene plasmid # 24098 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24098 ; RRID:Addgene_24098)
For your References section:Interactions of GIPC with dopamine D2, D3 but not D4 receptors define a novel mode of regulation of G protein-coupled receptors. Jeanneteau F, Diaz J, Sokoloff P, Griffon N. Mol Biol Cell. 2004 Feb . 15(2):696-705. 10.1091/mbc.e03-05-0293 PubMed 14617818
Map uploaded by the depositor.