|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24730||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6078
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameTetRO promoter
Insert Size (bp)700
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMIND was a gift from Brian Robertson (Addgene plasmid # 24730 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24730 ; RRID:Addgene_24730)
For your References section:Tetracycline-inducible gene regulation in mycobacteria. Blokpoel MC, Murphy HN, O'Toole R, Wiles S, Runn ES, Stewart GR, Young DB, Robertson BD. Nucleic Acids Res. 2005 . 33(2):e22. 10.1093/nar/gni023 PubMed 15687380