|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24859||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1179
Entrez GeneTP53 (a.k.a. BCC7, BMFS5, LFS1, P53, TRP53)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
E.Coli strain for epression: BL21DE3-pLysS
p53 proteins are expressed better and more stable at low temperature
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human p53-(1-393) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 24859 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24859 ; RRID:Addgene_24859)
For your References section:Latent and active p53 are identical in conformation. Ayed A, Mulder FA, Yi GS, Lu Y, Kay LE, Arrowsmith CH. Nat Struct Biol. 2001 Sep . 8(9):756-60. 10.1038/nsb0901-756 PubMed 11524676