PurposeBaculovirus expression for structure determination; may not be full ORF
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25351||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6770
Vector typeBaculovirus expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3I2N
Alt nameWD repeat-containing protein 92
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1071
- Promoter polyhedrin
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pFBOH-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer pFBOH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3I2N. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3I2N/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:WDR92 was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 25351 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25351 ; RRID:Addgene_25351)