|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25953||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)800
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RECA1 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene's sequence with pBAD-F shows minor mismatches and gaps with the reference sequence from the depositing lab. These discrepancies are a result of mistakes made during sequence assembly and should not impact plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:cp201 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 25953 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25953 ; RRID:Addgene_25953)
For your References section:Circularly permuted monomeric red fluorescent proteins with new termini in the beta-sheet. Carlson HJ, Cotton DW, Campbell RE. Protein Sci. 2010 Jun 2. ():. 10.1002/pro.428 PubMed 20521333