|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26017||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2646
Vector typeSynthetic Biology ; 2ab assembly vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin and Kanamycin
Growth instructionsProvided in a pir+ strain. Grow at 37C
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameN terminal V5 tag with RBS
Insert Size (bp)84
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gtatcacgaggcagaatttcag (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note that this plasmid needs to be grown in both Kanamycin and Ampicillin
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMLLKA-J72026 was a gift from Christopher Anderson (Addgene plasmid # 26017 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26017 ; RRID:Addgene_26017)