Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26066||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5472
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCDK12 (a.k.a. CRK7, CRKR, CRKRS)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on insert)
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCI-Neo-His-Pitaire-Myc was a gift from Jonathon Pines (Addgene plasmid # 26066 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26066 ; RRID:Addgene_26066)
For your References section:CrkRS: a novel conserved Cdc2-related protein kinase that colocalises with SC35 speckles. Ko TK, Kelly E, Pines J. J Cell Sci. 2001 Jul . 114(Pt 14):2591-603. PubMed 11683387