Purpose(Empty Backbone) SGC Empty backbone for bacterial expression
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26101||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
- Backbone size (bp) 7998
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Proteins
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- 6XHis (N terminal on backbone)
- Thrombin CLeavage Site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer T7, pGEX 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET28GST-LIC was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 26101 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26101 ; RRID:Addgene_26101)