|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26233||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8731
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin, 25 & 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Growth instructionsccdB Survival 2T1 strain (Invitrogen), or equivalent, must be used to propagate plasmids carrying the ccdB gene.
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)630
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSCP F: GAGCTCGCCCGGGGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer ZpGAL4DBD R: CAAGGCGCTCCAGGCGACTCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBPZpGAL4DBDUw was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 26233 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26233 ; RRID:Addgene_26233)
For your References section:Refinement of Tools for Targeted Gene Expression in Drosophila. Pfeiffer BD, Ngo TT, Hibbard KL, Murphy C, Jenett A, Truman JW, Rubin GM. Genetics. 2010 Aug 9. ():. 10.1534/genetics.110.119917 PubMed 20697123