Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26906||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6758
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameChe9c genes 60-61
Insert Size (bp)1998
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sequence
- 3′ sequencing primer sequence (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJV63 was a gift from Graham Hatfull (Addgene plasmid # 26906 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26906 ; RRID:Addgene_26906)
For your References section:Recombineering in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. van Kessel JC, Hatfull GF. Nat Methods. 2007 Feb . 4(2):147-52. 10.1038/nmeth996 PubMed 17179933