Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26962||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)321
Mutationwith TEV site to cleave the N-terminal his+Trx tag
/ Fusion Proteins
- His6 (N terminal on backbone)
- Trx (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Sgf73(1-106)/PET32a was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 26962 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26962 ; RRID:Addgene_26962)
For your References section:Structural insights into the assembly and function of the SAGA deubiquitinating module. Samara NL, Datta AB, Berndsen CE, Zhang X, Yao T, Cohen RE, Wolberger C. Science. 2010 May 21. 328(5981):1025-9. 10.1126/science.1190049 PubMed 20395473