MSCV-PM mir shLEF1 a
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemir LEF1 3a
Insert Size (bp)100
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
shRNA sequence is 5'-GTTGCTGAGTGTACTCTAA
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-PM mir shLEF1 a was a gift from Joan Massague (Addgene plasmid # 27019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27019 ; RRID:Addgene_27019)
For your References section:WNT/TCF signaling through LEF1 and HOXB9 mediates lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. Nguyen DX, Chiang AC, Zhang XH, Kim JY, Kris MG, Ladanyi M, Gerald WL, Massague J. Cell. 2009 Jul 10. 138(1):51-62. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.04.030 PubMed 19576624