|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27162||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMRTFA (a.k.a. BSAC, MAL, MKL, MKL1, MRTF-A)
/ Fusion Protein
- 3XFLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Full length MKL1 resistant to shMKL1+2. Full length MKL1 starts at leucine codon ~92 aa before 1st ATG.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRevTRE-FLMKL1 was a gift from Ron Prywes (Addgene plasmid # 27162 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27162 ; RRID:Addgene_27162)
Map uploaded by the depositor.