|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27219||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1000
Entrez GeneTREX1 (a.k.a. AGS1, CRV, DRN3, HERNS, RVCLS)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-TREX1 was a gift from Judy Lieberman (Addgene plasmid # 27219 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27219 ; RRID:Addgene_27219)
For your References section:The cytosolic exonuclease TREX1 inhibits the innate immune response to human immunodeficiency virus type 1. Yan N, Regalado-Magdos AD, Stiggelbout B, Lee-Kirsch MA, Lieberman J. Nat Immunol. 2010 Nov . 11(11):1005-13. 10.1038/ni.1941 PubMed 20871604