|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27290||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6200
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameintegrin alpha V
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3000
Entrez GeneITGAV (a.k.a. CD51, MSK8, VNRA, VTNR)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (*note two sites are present) (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEF1-alpha-V was a gift from Timothy Springer (Addgene plasmid # 27290 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27290 ; RRID:Addgene_27290)
For your References section:Global conformational rearrangements in integrin extracellular domains in outside-in and inside-out signaling. Takagi J, Petre BM, Walz T, Springer TA. Cell. 2002 Sep 6. 110(5):599-11. 10.1016/S0092-8674(02)00935-2 PubMed 12230977