Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27383||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9387
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameConnexin 43
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1149
Entrez GeneGJA1 (a.k.a. AVSD3, CMDR, CX43, EKVP, EKVP3, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, PPKCA)
/ Fusion Protein
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 gateway reaction site (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 gateway reaction site (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sequence
- 3′ sequencing primer sequence (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:plenti6.3/hCx43-stop was a gift from Robin Shaw (Addgene plasmid # 27383 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27383 ; RRID:Addgene_27383)
For your References section:Limited forward trafficking of connexin 43 reduces cell-cell coupling in stressed human and mouse myocardium. Smyth JW, Hong TT, Gao D, Vogan JM, Jensen BC, Fong TS, Simpson PC, Stainier DY, Chi NC, Shaw RM. J Clin Invest. 2010 Jan 4. 120(1):266-79. 10.1172/JCI39740 PubMed 20038810