|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27695||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4722
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)3900
Entrez GeneGak (a.k.a. D130045N16Rik)
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer mCherry-R 5'-TTGGTCACCTTCAGCTTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Cloned from IMAGE clone: 5705695 (MGC:86144).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GAK-pmCherryN1 was a gift from Christien Merrifield (Addgene plasmid # 27695 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27695 ; RRID:Addgene_27695)
For your References section:A high precision survey of the molecular dynamics of Mammalian clathrin-mediated endocytosis. Taylor MJ, Perrais D, Merrifield CJ. PLoS Biol. 2011 Mar . 9(3):e1000604. 10.1371/journal.pbio.1000604 PubMed 21445324