Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27802||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneEGFP N1
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3937
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; FRET donor control
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1533
/ Fusion Proteins
- Cerulean (N terminal on insert)
- Amber (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam H1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCAAAATCAACGGGACTTTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGGTTCAGGGGGAGGTGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Control for fluorescence lifetime measurements (FLIM)
This construct contains Cerulean attached via a 32 amino acid linker to Amber. Amber was generated by mutating Tyrosine 67 in Venus to Cysteine.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:C32A was a gift from Steven Vogel (Addgene plasmid # 27802 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27802 ; RRID:Addgene_27802)
For your References section:Cerulean, Venus, and VenusY67C FRET reference standards. Koushik SV, Chen H, Thaler C, Puhl HL, Vogel SS. Biophys J. 2006 Dec 15. 91(12):L99-L101. 10.1529/biophysj.106.096206 PubMed 17040988