|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28025||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1847
Entrez GeneKEAP1 (a.k.a. INrf2, KLHL19)
/ Fusion Protein
- hrGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAGCTGACCAGCCTGGGCAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:hrGFP-Keap1 was a gift from Qing Zhong (Addgene plasmid # 28025 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28025 ; RRID:Addgene_28025)
For your References section:Keap1 facilitates p62-mediated ubiquitin aggregate clearance via autophagy. Fan W, Tang Z, Chen D, Moughon D, Ding X, Chen S, Zhu M, Zhong Q. Autophagy. 2010 Jul 22. 6(5):. 10.4161/auto.6.5.12189 PubMed 20495340