|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28114||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepFHMSP-LIC-N (Addgene plasmid 26095)
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3N0T
Alt namedipeptidyl peptidase 7, Peptidase domain
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1395
Mutationcontains amino acid residues 28-492
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3NOT. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3N0T/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:DPP7 (3N0T) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28114)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.