Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29508||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneUBA1 (a.k.a. A1S9, A1S9T, A1ST, AMCX1, CFAP124, GXP1, POC20, SMAX2, UBA1A, UBE1, UBE1X)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on insert)
- myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site don't know (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site don't know (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Bac1 Primer
- 3′ sequencing primer Bac2 Primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBacPAK8-His-myc-Uba1 was a gift from Joan Conaway & Ronald Conaway (Addgene plasmid # 29508 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29508 ; RRID:Addgene_29508)
For your References section:Activation of HIF1alpha ubiquitination by a reconstituted von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) tumor suppressor complex. Kamura T, Sato S, Iwai K, Czyzyk-Krzeska M, Conaway RC, Conaway JW. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000 Sep 12. 97(19):10430-5. 10.1073/pnas.190332597 PubMed 10973499