|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29650||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 2830
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameno insert
/ Fusion Protein
- CLIPf (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Sequence verified, no further characterization.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR4-CLIPf (w877-2) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 29650 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29650 ; RRID:Addgene_29650)