|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||29644||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|Cloning Grade DNA||29644-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$95|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 3221
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameno insert
/ Fusion Protein
- HaloTag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Sequence verified, no further characterization.
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 29644-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $95 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR4-HaloTag (w876-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 29644 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:29644 ; RRID:Addgene_29644)