|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30112||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneIQGAP1 (a.k.a. HUMORFA01, SAR1, p195)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- tandem EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-IQGAP1 was a gift from David Sacks (Addgene plasmid # 30112 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30112 ; RRID:Addgene_30112)
For your References section:Self-association of IQGAP1: characterization and functional sequelae. Ren JG, Li Z, Crimmins DL, Sacks DB. J Biol Chem. 2005 Oct 14. 280(41):34548-57. 10.1074/jbc.M507321200 PubMed 16105843