|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30487||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
EGFP-tubulin was cloned out from Addgene plasmid #12298: pIRESneo-EGFP-α tubulin 1β (Patricia Wadsworth).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFP-Tubulin wt was a gift from Tso-Pang Yao (Addgene plasmid # 30487)
For your References section:The microtubule-associated histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) regulates epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) endocytic trafficking and degradation. Gao YS, Hubbert CC, Yao TP. J Biol Chem. 2010 Apr 9. 285(15):11219-26. 10.1074/jbc.M109.042754 PubMed 20133936